The Church Readiness Ministries
March 8, 2016
A Call To Action – To Bring the Supreme Court in Check
To: The People of God In the Name of Jesus
This is a call to action for the small bakery, Sweet Cakes by Melissa or Arlene’s Flowers, and countless others who have been or will be negatively impacted by the illegal ruling of the Supreme Court in the same-sex marriage case. I submit to you the People must take a different approach to address this injustice. Based on the dissenting opinions of Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Alito, Justice Thomas and the Late Justice Scalia the fitness of the Supreme Court is in question and there appears to be grounds for the People to shut down the Supreme Court until it is declared that the Court is fit to uphold the rule of law.
Some refer to Chief Justice Roberts as “Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,” when this is done, it is incorrect and it limits the role of the Chief Justice of the United States. It is true Chief Justice Roberts presides over the Supreme Court; however he serves as the head of the Judicial Branch of the Federal Government. It is true; on the Supreme Court the Chief Justice’s vote carries no more influence than the Associate Justices. Therefore, in the same-sex marriage case his vote was with the minority and the ruling was passed five to four. Now let us look beyond the vote and read the dissenting opinion; his dissenting opinion must have merit if he is truly in fact the Chief Justice of the United States of America.
The Chief Justice of the United States concludes:
- The ruling of the Court had nothing to do with the Constitution.
- The ruling was an act of will and not the rule of law.
- Chief Justice Roberts expressed that the legitimacy of their (The Courts) power depends on confining it to the exercise of legal judgment.
Listen very carefully and let this ring in your ears: The legitimacy of the Supreme Court’s power depends on confining it to the exercise of legal judgment. THIS RULING WAS AN ACT OF WILL AND NOT THE RULE OF LAW!
Besides, The Chief Justice of the United States, The Late Justice Scalia, Justice Alito, and Justice Thomas all had concerns about the Court operating outside of its bounds.
In Justice Alito’s dissenting opinion, he stated “Today’s decision will also have a fundamental effect on this Court and its ability to uphold the rule of law. “Today’s decision shows that decades of attempts to restrain this Court’s abuse of its authority have failed.
The Late Justice Scalia claims that a system of government that makes the People subordinate to a committee of nine unelected lawyers does not deserve to be called a democracy. Here is a quote from the late Justice Scalia: “…So it is not of special importance to me what the law says about marriage. It is of overwhelming importance, however, who it is that rules me. Today’s decree says that my Ruler, and the Ruler of 320 million Americans coast-to-coast, is a majority of the nine lawyers on the Supreme Court. Here is another quote from the Late Justice Scalia: “And to allow the policy question of same-sex marriage to be considered and resolved by a select, patrician, highly unrepresentative panel of nine is to violate a principle even more fundamental than on taxation without representation; no social transformation without representation.”
In Justice Thomas’ dissenting opinion he states: “Our Constitution—like the Declaration of Independence before it—was predicated on a simple truth: One’s liberty, not to mention one’s dignity, was something to be shielded from—not provided by—the State. Today’s decision casts that truth aside. In its haste to reach a desired result, the majority misapplies a clause focused on “due process” to afford substantive rights, disregards the most plausible understanding of the “liberty” protected by that clause, and distorts the principles on which this Nation was founded. Its decision will have inestimable consequences for our Constitution and our society.” Listen carefully; in order for the State to provide them dignity – the People must embrace the immoral acts of others. Surely, Sweet Cakes by Melissa and Arlene’s Flowers have already experienced the affects of failing to embrace the immorality of others.
- Four Justices of the Supreme Court gave dissenting opinions in the case regarding same-sex marriages that questioned the constitutionality of the Ruling made by the Majority. Their augments are compelling and they should not be just filed away because what is at stake here is whether or not the Court is able to uphold the rule of law. Now it is in the hands of the People – For it is the People who rule the Court – the Court resolves legal disputes and is not there to create social transformation. Surely, there is a vacancy that needs to be filled, however the problem goes beyond filling a vacancy – Justice Alito explained the problem as evidences of deep and perhaps irremediable corruption of our legal culture’s conception of constitutional interpretation. However, the Late Justice Scalia called the action of the Majority Five Justices Judicial Putsch. In plain talk – The Late Justice Scalia alleges that these Justices of the Supreme Court have secretly plotted to suddenly execute the overthrow of the government through the judicial process. This is very serious and it must not be taken lightly. Surely, this gives the Senate grounds to be concerned about the next appointment to the Court by President Obama. This allegation should bring concern to all America – the Supreme Court must not serve as a political extension to any political party.
The People deserve a Judicial Branch that does not legislate from the bench, but respects the rule of law to bring about sound judgment. Although ruling was made regarding same-sex marriage, thus declaring DOMA and other States laws to be unconstitutional it did not resolve the problem because the Majority has attempted to impose social transformation without the representation of the people. The Law of the Land says that the Supreme Court ruling is final, however in this case the ruling poses a very unique problem – Four members of the Court are questioning the constitutionality of the judgment and indicates this act of creating reformation is not in the power of the Court. Therefore, this matter is still not resolved. The concerns of the four Justices that they conveyed in their dissenting opinions are serious and should be answered before The Court resume normal operations. Chief Justice Roberts expressed that the legitimacy of their power depends on confining it to the exercise of legal judgment. Based on the facts conveyed to the People by these dissenting opinions – the Court went beyond legal judgment and to bring forth transformation. Therefore, this ruling should be deemed illegitimate; this is a call for the People to come together and put the Court in check. Chief Justice Roberts, the Chief Justice of the United States has declared that the Constitution had nothing to do will this ruling. Therefore, this is a call for action for the People who love both God and Country.
- The President, Every Member of the House and Senate, Every Governor, Every Mayor, Every Judge – to include state and local, State Representatives to include every law maker across the land, every talk-show host that addresses these issues, every news media, every pastor, and religious leader, and concerned citizens to read the Court Record on Same-sex Marriage
- The People organize to protest the Court for creating social transformation without People representation. Every religious group and concerned citizen should get involved in this movement. First, there must be an educational campaign to empower and equip the people. One of the desired outcomes of the campaign is for the citizens of the United States to understand whereby their entitlements are derived. This should be done by visiting the Declaration of Independence. “When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.” To this end the People will understand that the entitlements of the People of the United States of America come from the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God. Under the Laws of Nature – Man should not lie down with a dog, sheep or any other animal – moreover under the Laws of Nature Man should not lie down with another man as he would lie down with a woman. This movement may cause the people to march of Washington and shut down the Supreme Court to help bring it in check.
- The People should demand the Members of the Supreme Court suspend their schedule on hearing any future cases until they do the following: (a) Engage in internal team building exercises and work through some very serious culture’s conception of constitutional interpretation. (b) Moreover, every member of the current Court should make a self-examination and determine if they are fit to carry-out the duty of serving as a Justice on the Supreme Court – One of the chief questions each Justice must ask of himself or herself is “Can I set aside my personal views on subjects that are very dear to me. Moreover, each Justice should examine himself or herself regarding political party loyalty to ensure that this is not a factor that interferes with rendering sound judgment.
- The Members of the Supreme Court to visit the Declaration of Independence regarding where the people of this nation receive their entitlements. The respect of the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God must be considered when entertaining marriage – An Institution of God. Under the Laws of nature, man should not lie down with a dog, sheep, and another animal – moreover under the Laws of Nature, man should not lie down with another man as he would lie down with a woman. Surely, when the Laws of Nature are considered there would be no ground to approve homosexual marriages. Surely, this will be a test and a task for the Court. The question! Is it the Court’s Will to operate under the rule of Law or the will of a select group?
- The Members of the Supreme Court should not resume operations until after members have resigned if there are some who found himself or herself to be unfit to continue and the Court has gained confidence that it can function as a Body upholding the rule of law.
- After the Court deems that it is fit to conduct the business of the Court – Revisit Law regarding same-sex marriage and resolve the concerns regarding the constitutionality of the Law.
- As the President questioned the constitutionality of DOMA and did not enforce the Law – Here it is recommended that the President issue another executive order to halt all homosexual marriages until the Court resolves this matter, surely there is grounds here because the Chief Justice of the United States of America has declared that the Constitution of the United States had nothing to do with the ruling of the Court.
- When the President nominates the next candidate for the Court, he considers the lessons-learned from this failure of this Court and ensure that the candidate that he nominates understand the concerns.
- The members of the Senate and House must understand that the Members of the Supreme Court are not an extension of their political party; however they are a separate Branch of the Government. If there is no law on the books, create a law that will strictly prohibit members from any branch of government to interfere in any way with the decisions of the Supreme Court at any time. Since the death of Justice Scalia, there have been talks of blocking the President’s nomination. Surely, this suggests there is an apparent problem with the current Court. Surely the Senate realizes the problem of political parties influence on the Court? Recommend that every door be closed to ensure that this becomes a reality that the Court does not serve as an extension of any political party.
- Recommend that Committees be established in the House and the Senate to address the problem of same-sex marriage because it is apparent that the Court has not resolved this matter. Consequently, this matter must go before the Court again when the Court is prepared to hear it. However, before the matter goes before the Court – the President, the House and Senate must understand that Marriage is an Institution of God – An Institution of the Union between a Man and a Woman. The leadership of the United States must understand that this nation is the youngest most of nations and is has no authority to redefine an Institution of God. The leadership must understand that our entitlements are based on the Laws of Nature and of the Nature’s God. Every leader must understand why the following statement was declared in the Declaration of Independence. “When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”
- The President to issue an executive order to cease and desist all training on sexual orientation for youth in the school systems throughout America.
- These recommendations are not all inclusive; therefore the individuals and groups who love both God and Country should make recommendations and take actions as God directs them. Surely, this will call for a March on Washington. Churches and organizations who are interesting in organizing and participating in these type of activities please contact us by email and share your resolve. Contact Us.
Authority for the Report
Now some of you are asking who am I to make this report and make these types of recommendations. Well are you ready for this truth! I am a Prophet of God in the name of Jesus. Prior to the death the of Late Justice Scalia, I did not know anything about him. However, immediately after I learned that he died, I went to the web and made a search on him and read his full dissent on the same-sex marriage case. Next, I did a quick view of the Court Record on the Same-sex Marriage Case. Before I retired for the evening, I asked God to order my steps and show me what was to come. I had a dream about my brother, the Late Pastor Robert Lee Richmond who died last year. He gave me the phone. The next words that I heard were “This is Scalia!” I said Who? Again he said: “This is Scalia!” Again I asked who? The voice said: “Scalia!” I did not awake up immediately from the dream however; next I am at my car ready to get in when I am approached by two young ladies selling women clothing and bags. I told them that I was not interested in buying anything. As I begin to back out the car there was a woman across the street she gave instructions to one of the young ladies. When I pulled onto the street – I saw water shoot up through a storm drain with the pressure of a powerful hose. I put my car in park and I looked on the other side of the street and I could see a wall of water coming between the houses toward where I was. I began to back up my car. Then I awoke from the dream. There was no warning; however there were many homes in the path of destruction.
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 I read the entire Ruling of the Court Case on Same-sex Marriage. On February 15, 2016, I studied the case and then prepared this work. What compelled me to do this you may ask?
Now let me answer your question. God sent me. The Late Justice Scalia’s dissenting opinion is a call to action. God loves America – Marriage is an Institution of God – Man does not have the power nor the authority to Change God’s Institution of Marriage. By the time some of you will read this communication the incident regarding the “wall of water” would have already happened or it will happen very soon. This is the way that you will know that God has sent me in the name of Jesus with this message. This is not a new experience for me to receive revelations from God. God revealed to me 9/11 before it happened. I wrote President George W. Bush 13 times at the direction of God and all revelations have come to pass. I have written President Barack Obama more than 20 times and the revelations keep coming to pass.
God loves America and God wants to bless America. However, the leadership has caused the People to err. Today, every branch of Government in the United States is corrupt. The President has demonstrated that He does not Fear God; consequently we do some of the things that God hates. The House and Senate have issued laws that have failed to protect the Democracy - In order to have a government for and by the people – Democracy must keep capitalism in check. Now the Supreme Court must be brought in Check. Visit our web site at www.revelationuptotheminute.org to discover more about the ministry and other revelations.
I pray that you will answer this call for action. Moreover, I pray in the name of Jesus that leadership of America will adhere to the counsel of God in the name of Jesus.
Elmore Richmond Jr., Co-Founder
The Church Readiness Ministries
Power Pack Center For Social And Economic Justice, President
A Prophet of God in the Name of Jesus