Ye Blind Guides, which strain at a Gnat, and Swallow a Camel
Beyonce is not a Heavyweight!
Now Let’s Get in the Ring with the Heavyweights
Which Heavyweight should we call in the Ring first?
- JESUS said call no man your father upon the earth: For one is your Father, which is in heaven. Now let’s call the Pope into the ring – he is a heavyweight. Popes have deceived billions. Surely, their doctrine is the doctrine of men; the commentaries of men have convinced many that JESUS did not really mean what he said when he made the comment: “Call no man your father upon the earth: For one is your Father, which is in heaven.” Under this teaching, Christians will never understand the relationship that GOD in the name of JESUS wants to have with them. They will never understand that they have been given power and authority to do the same works that JESUS did when He walked this earth. They will never understand that they have the same Spirit within them that raised JESUS from the dead. Have you swallowed this reality up?
- The doctrine of the Holy Trinity? Surely, GOD is always the Father. The Son said that the Father was greater than him. It is about the name of JESUS! Luke wrote in Acts 2:38 that Apostle Peter said: "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of JESUS Christ for the remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Luke writes in Acts 19, at Ephesus, that Apostle Paul engaged about twelve disciples who had been baptized unto John's baptism and they had not received the Holy Ghost nor heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. At Acts 19:4-6, Luke records: "Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ JESUS. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord JESUS. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied." Acts 19:8 says: And he (Paul) went into the synagogue, and spake boldy for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God. But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he (Paul) departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus. Before we continue - let's address the divers that spoke evil about "that way! Listen carefully they spoke evil about being baptized in the name of JESUS! After 2½ years, Apostle Paul won the debate. The name of JESUS was magnified, and the word of GOD grew mightily and prevailed. However, in A.D. 325, Satan won the debate at the council of Nicaea and the name of JESUS was no longer magnified and Satan prevailed against the Saints of GOD. The decision was made that they would no longer baptize in the name of JESUS, however they would say "In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Millions died for standing on the name of JESUS. Today, there are billions who do not understand the gospel of Christ – they do not understand the relationship that GOD wants to have with everyone that love Him and follow His commandments. Moreover, there are billions who have not received the gift of the Holy Ghost - the Spirit of Truth. Even when JESUS was here in the flesh there was a council that was against him. John 11:47-48 says: "Then gathered the chief priests and the pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles, If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation."
- At Mark 7:7, JESUS says: "Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Today it is unfortunate that there are many who speak evil about being baptized in the name of JESUS. The bottom line is that today if Peter, John, or James were here today they would not be allowed to baptize in the name of Jesus at many churches. Let’s bring the teachers of the Holy Trinity into the ring. Stop and Listen! You were not here when JESUS was here in the flesh as the son of GOD unto a perfect man. These disciples sat at JESUS's feet for about 3 and 1/2 years. If you believe in the Holy Trinity - you do not understand the doctrine of Christ. GOD in the Name of JESUS wants you to regain the focus of His Strategic Battle Plan. Teachers of the Holy Trinity, you are now in the ring with the WORD of GOD. Click on this link and regain the focus of GOD's Strategic Battle Plan.
- The NIV version of the Bible – this is one of the best sellers. Do you realize that this work has undermined the integrity of the written word of GOD. Today the NIV is one of the best sellers. Many use this Bible in Colleges and Universities. Today, there are other versions of the Bible that use the NIV as their base – these versions make a few changes to be awarded a copyright. However, when you carefully study these Bibles – you will discover how Satan has effectively deceived many. Here are several examples that are easy to see if you know what to look for.
(a) Acts 20:22 – King James says: “And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:” However, the NIV has capitalized the “s” in spirit. The NIV says bound in the “Spirit”. Here is the problem; when you study and align scriptures it becomes clear that Apostle Paul was not in the Spirit of GOD when he made that statement. Acts 21:4 says: Some disciples through the Spirit told Apostle Paul that he should not go to Jerusalem. In Acts 21:10-11, Prophet Agabus demonstrated to Apostle Paul (under the power of the Holy Ghost) how he would be bound if he should go to Jerusalem. Moreover, at Acts 22:18, Apostle Paul testified how JESUS told him to make haste out of Jerusalem because they would not receive his testimony concerning JESUS! JESUS never told Apostle Paul to return to Jerusalem. Moreover, it is also clear that the NIV is in error.
(b) 1 Corinthians 14:36. The King James Version of the Bible says: “What? Came the word of God out from you? Or came it unto you only?” The King James Version shows that Apostle Paul was admonishing these men in Corinth. However, the NIV has removed “What?” Consequently, the admonishment has been removed. What is the effect of this omission? Readers of the NIV are being led to believe that women should be silent in the churches – it is a shame for them to speak in the churches – if they will learn anything they should ask their husbands at home. This is a heavyweight! Surely, this is a camel that has been swallowed up!
- It goes beyond the NIV – producing Bibles is a great money-making industry – they do not have to say the same thing. Surely, this is a Heavyweight. Have you swallowed this up?
- JESUS gave us a way on how to determine whether doctrine was of men or doctrine was of GOD – do you realize that there are doctrines in the Bible to include the King James Version that do not meet the standard that JESUS established? Oh, you were not aware of this! At John 7:16-18 Jesus gave us a way to determine if doctrines are of men or doctrines are of GOD. At John 7:16-18. JESUS said: “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. (17) If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of GOD, or whether I speak of myself. (18) He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”
- As Apostle Paul used the doctrine of GOD to bring Apostle Peter and others in check; we must use the doctrine of Christ to bring in check conflicting doctrines that are currently accepted as scripture. One of the points of contention is the writing of Apostle Paul regarding women. At 1 Timothy 2:12, Apostle Paul writes: “But I suffer not a woman to teach…” Here is the problem – here Apostle Paul was expressing his disposition and not the disposition of GOD regarding women. Luke wrote at Acts 16:14 how Lydia worshipped GOD and GOD opened Lydia’s heart to attend to the things that Apostle Paul taught. Acts 16:15 says: "And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the LORD, come into my house, and abide there. and she constrained us." Surely, there was a church established in her house. Her home was in the City of Thyatira. It also should be noted: After Paul and Silas were released from prison, they went back to Lydia’s house and saw the brethren, comforted them, and then departed. (Acts 16:40) At Revelation 2:18-29, you find the report to the Church at Thyatira.
- At Romans 16:7 Apostle Paul recognized Apostle Junia who was an Apostle before Apostle Paul was called. Moreover, at Philippians 4:3, Apostle Paul encouraged men to help the women who labored in the gospel.
- In addition to this, let's see what GOD gave Apostle Paul about 20 years before he wrote 1 Timothy. At Galatians 1:1:8-9, Apostle Paul writes: “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (9) As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.” Surely Apostle Paul wrote 1 Timothy after he wrote Galatians. It also must be noted in 2ndTimothy Apostle Paul mentioned how all in Asia were no longer following him.
- Here it is clear that Apostle Paul’s disposition regarding women is not the doctrine of GOD in the name of JESUS. Consequently, Apostle Paul’s deposition regarding women has a negative impact on women's roles in the Church. Besides Apostle Paul’s disposition regarding women's role in the church, at 1 Timothy 2:15, Apostle Paul writes: “Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.” Here is a red flag! A woman shall be saved in childbearing – this is not the gospel of Christ in the name of JESUS. GOD has given us this responsibility to bring this in check. Do you have love for truth? OR Are you going to swallow up this also?
- Here is the point! These Bibles do not say the same things. The written integrity of the Word of GOD has been undermined. There are many other examples like these that we have discovered. The changes made in some of these versions of the Bible make it impossible to understand who JESUS is, the Son of GOD to a perfect man and the measure and the full stature of Him. Moreover, some of the versions of the Bible have attempted to interpret scriptures without aligning the text. Sometimes the summations are on point; however, at times the writers are out of bounds. Moreover, some versions attempt to amplify the text without an understanding of the base. These are some of the unclean things that are found on the tables that are being served today.
- GOD wants us to learn from the life of Apostle Paul; GOD used Apostle Paul in a mighty way, however it was GOD in the name of JESUS who did the work! If we are not careful, we may think it is about us. We must never think too highly of ourselves - For we are brothers and sisters in Christ JESUS. Some have never experienced what it was like to sit at the feet of JESUS. However, GOD has given us real opportunities to sit at His feet. Here is a link to a video that gives you an opportunity to sit at the feet of JESUS.
What are you serving on your table? Isaiah writes: “For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.” (Isaiah 28:7) So you do not think your table is included in all tables. Oh, you do not believe it is about today! Well listen carefully, Isaiah writes at: Isaiah 28:5 “In that day shall the LORD of host be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.” Now wake up and listen. Do you really understand the revelation regarding the 10 Virgins, the wise and the foolish? Do you realize that they all slept while the Bridegroom tarried? Do you understand why they all slept during a spiritual warfare? Do you know what happened while they “all” slept?
- According to Isaiah 29:10-15, GOD poured out the spirit of deep sleep, and closed the eyes of prophets, rulers, and seers. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book, that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the LORD said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precepts of men: Therefore, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?"
- According to Isaiah 28:8-13 – there is no place clean – all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so there is no place clean.
- Do you understand the art of warfare? Do you know what Satan has done while the ten virgins slept?
- Do you know how to determine if doctrine is of GOD or men?
- Do you realize that all Bibles do not say the same thing? Do you really understand the impact of these changes!
- Do you understand the various stratagems that Satan has in play to help effect his will?
- Are you 100% sure that your table is clean, and this was not written for Christians today?
What does this really mean – Warfare? Daniel reported on this warfare. At Daniel 7:21-22, Daniel writes: “…the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; until the Ancient of days came…” Revelation 13:7 says: “And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them…” Do you really understand this revelation?
Why did this happen to the saints of GOD?
JESUS said upon this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Now we must turn the battle to the gates.
JESUS also said that no man can come into a strongman’s house and spoil his goods unless first he binds the strongman. What happened? Was the Holy Spirit bound because of doctrines of men? Do you really have love for truth? Are you teaching the glorious gospel of Christ? Do you really understand the revelation regarding the bread from heaven? Do you understand how to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of GOD in the name of JESUS?
Where do you go from here? Stop and regain the focus of GOD’s Strategic Battle Plan! Click on this link to regain the focus.
We have work to do! Brothers and Sisters in Christ JESUS, wake up the Bridegroom is coming. For the love of money is the root of all evil. Attacking Beyonce is like straining a gnat. Surely, we must not support these activities, however we must realize that the Church has failed our youth - Christians must be the example instead of acting like the world! The problem goes beyond any individual – how can an individual have such a profound impact on the lives of our youth – this is spiritual warfare! Where is the Church of the Living GOD in the name of JESUS? We have been given power to cast out demons! Saints who know JESUS keep His Commandments and they have been given the same glory that JESUS had when He walked this earth so the world will know that GOD is with us! Where is this Church?
Satan has undermined the integrity of the written Word of GOD in the name of JESUS. People are making billions working to keep people in the dark. Besides the Pope, there are some who love the role of playing spiritual fathers! There are many who are worshipping GOD in vain because they are teaching for doctrine the commandments of men! Some have made the house of GOD a den of thieves – God forbid!
Do you have love for truth?
There are many who say that they know JESUS – however they do not know Him. Moreover, some of the teachers to include the pastors do not know who JESUS is! Yes, GOD has true apostles and prophets today. But some are far too busy - caught up in organizational goals and mandates instead of working to address these concerns.
Now what are you going to do? Oh, you can stop and see who I am; however, that will be a mistake because this is not about me! It is about you and your relationship with GOD in the name of JESUS. It is about having love for Truth! GOD is not pleased with what is going on in the Church today! I am sharing at the direction of GOD in the name of JESUS.
I hereby testify that GOD is real, and He has given us power and authority to come together and make the Bride ready in the name of JESUS. However, I understand that there are many who will never adhere to this warning – they have drunk the bad wine straightway. They will continue to teach doctrines of men and worship GOD in vain!
Nevertheless, there are some who love GOD and want to worship GOD in Spirit and Truth in the name of JESUS. Psalms 139:23-24 says: “Search me, O GOD, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way of everlasting.” I pray in the name of JESUS that you go to GOD and ask Him to search you in the name of JESUS.
It is imperative that we humble ourselves. Proverbs 28:5 says: “Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.”
If you are reading this text, surely GOD has put this in your hands because He has charged you to help make the Bride of Christ ready. GOD has put at our hands the Church Readiness Ministries. The Church Readiness Ministries is not bound by denominations and the doctrines of men. The Church Readiness Ministries was established at the direction of GOD in the name of JESUS! We are working to help make the Bride of Christ ready and to ensure that the counsel of GOD goes forth to the leadership of the land. There is no Prophet accepted in his own country; however, if the People of GOD would humble themselves and seek His Ways, and repent, GOD will heal the land. This is our watch – this is the only watch that we will have before the coming of the LORD in the name of JESUS!
Ensure the counsel of GOD goes forth to the leadership; As a Prophet to the Nation, I share with the leadership as GOD directs me. However, there is no prophet accepted in his own country; therefore, I will never be received in the United States. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance to ensure that the People of GOD understand the Way of the LORD so they will be able to share with the leadership. It is imperative that the leadership learn to fear GOD based on the precepts of GOD in the name of JESUS. There is a lot happening in America today – If more Christians were sharing in love the Way of the LORD, we would have a greater impact. GOD wants us to learn lessons from the works of the Apostles. For example, the works of Apostle Paul in Ephesus. GOD wants the Saints of GOD to demonstrate the power of the Living GOD so the world will know that GOD is with us. These gifts and power have not been given to just a few people; however, they have been given to the Saints of GOD who love GOD and keep His commandments in the name of JESUS! It is unfortunate that many Saints have not been taught this truth. GOD wants this truth to be served from our tables around the world in the name of JESUS!
GOD has given us revelation knowledge that is critical to understanding the end time and the hour that we are living in. Here is the link for the Church Readiness Ministries web site. www.revelationuptotheminute.org Here are some questions that we would like you to think about. (We have also posted this communication on our website.) The highlighted areas below in blue are links to articles or videos. If you are reading a printed copy of this work, we invite you to visit our website to click onto the links below of teachings and videos that provide information and revelation knowledge regarding the matters under discussion.
- Do you really understand what is the bread that came down from heaven? Of course, you will say the WORD of GOD! But do you really understand the affirmation that John made at John 1:1-3? Do you really understand what is the flesh of JESUS?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the three unclean spirits like frogs at Revelation 16:13-16?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the two women with wings as the wings of a stork?
- Do you really understand the revelation of the opening of the first seal at Revelation 6:2?
- Do you really understand the Way of the LORD in the name of JESUS?
- Do you realize the NIV has removed "fasting" from the gospel in the Bible"?
- Are you really teaching and preaching the glorious gospel of Christ and working to empower the Saints of GOD in a way that they realize that they have been given power to do the same work that JESUS did when he walked this earth? Are you serving this on your plate?
- Do you know what nation is Mystery Babylon the Great?
- Do you really understand God’s Strategic Battle Plan?
- Do you really have love for Truth?
If you have love for Truth, you understand the challenges that we face to effect GOD’s will. We have work to do in the name of JESUS. To meet these challenges, we must work toward that end. There are organizations that are established that are working to address certain aspects of the problem, however, there has not been enough attention to prepare the Saints of GOD for this spiritual warfare. Moreover, most of the Saints of GOD do not understand the power that has been given unto them and why it is imperative to study to show themselves approved unto GOD.
The Church Readiness Ministries has been sharing the Word of GOD throughout the world. We have discovered Saints of GOD crying out around the world for the glorious gospel of Christ. We have discovered in Pakistan there are special social and economic needs in addition to sharing the gospel. To meet the needs of these Saints it will take a much larger staff and financial support. Moreover, we have discovered there are social and economic issues even in the city of Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Some have requested financial assistance from Victory Truth Church - we have given it from our pockets. The ones who have sought assistance informed us they could not get any assistance from other churches in the area. Surely, these individuals were strangers from our right. This is a real problem! It is imperative that the Body of Christ understand Malachi Chapter Three. Malachi 3:5 says: And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts." Surely, there are some churches and organizations working to address some of these concerns, however, more must be done.
Where do we go from here? We pray this work has been a blessing to you. We ask that you visit our website and discover what GOD has already provided and then move as the Holy Spirit directs you in the name of JESUS. We look forward to hearing from you – we must work together as one in the name of JESUS
Prophet Elmore Richmond Jr.
A Prophet to the Nation in the Name of JESUS
The Church Readiness Ministries
P.O. Box 5042
Oak Ridge, TN 37831